When and Where is the Celebration?
Please join us for the first annual Loving Day Vermont celebration, a gathering for those who value multicultural awareness, the elimination of racial prejudice, the beauty of interracial relationships, and diversity!
- A celebration of love with like-minded individuals
- Curated grooves by DJ Infinite
- Phyl Newbeck, author of "Virginia Hasn't Always Been for Lovers: Interracial Marriage Bans and the Case of Richard and Mildred Loving"
- Nikki Khanna, author of "Biracial in America: Forming and Performing Racial Identity"
- Melinda Mills, Director, Women's & Gender Studies Program, Castleton State College
This event is free, open to the public, and family-friendly.
For more information (including interest in being involved, collaborating, or sponsoring the event), please contact Sarah Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.